the weekend past, doing our weekly shopping, we saw these beautiful strawberries at a price of dream, my husband aa buy almost a pound and a half, but get home, I made a salad, and c It was tasteless strawberries, like all men, Mr said, laid the ... ..What?? discard strawberries, it's not the damage, but a kilo of strawberries .... ca hurt.
So only solution a jam, that if I make a Bavarian or a pie, I eat it alone, because the family is not big cake eaters.
but with my revisions, I tell myself every day now, until I came across the method of Kouky, a jam in the microwave, express a jam, I must have super EETE attempted.
- 1 kilo of strawberries
- 700 gr of sugar
- juice of half a lemon
- Wash, hull and slice strawberries in half
- Place the strawberries and lemon juice in a deep ovenproof casserole microwave.
- Cover and cook 8 minutes at 900 watts (must be 4 min 2 times)
- Stir in sugar, mix well
- Bake, uncovered, 20, in increments of 5 minutes, turning every time
- Monitor to avoid overflows
- Cool slightly to test the consistency, a drop of jam is freezing on a cold surface
- For potting, heat jam and pour into a pot boiled, close and place upside down until cool
thank you for your visits and comments