15.10.11

strawberry jam in the microwave



Hello everyone,
the weekend past, doing our weekly shopping, we saw these beautiful strawberries at a price of dream, my husband aa buy almost a pound and a half, but get home, I made a salad, and c It was tasteless strawberries, like all men, Mr said, laid the ... ..What?? discard strawberries, it's not the damage, but a kilo of strawberries .... ca hurt.
So only solution a jam, that if I make a Bavarian or a pie, I eat it alone, because the family is not big cake eaters.
but with my revisions, I tell myself every day now, until I came across the method of Kouky, a jam in the microwave, express a jam, I must have super EETE attempted.
ingredients:
  • 1 kilo of strawberries
  • 700 gr of sugar
  • juice of half a lemon
Method:




  1. Wash, hull and slice strawberries in half
  2. Place the strawberries and lemon juice in a deep ovenproof casserole microwave.
  3. Cover and cook 8 minutes at 900 watts (must be 4 min 2 times)
  4. Stir in sugar, mix well
  5. Bake, uncovered, 20, in increments of 5 minutes, turning every time
  6. Monitor to avoid overflows
  7. Cool slightly to test the consistency, a drop of jam is freezing on a cold surface
  8. For potting, heat jam and pour into a pot boiled, close and place upside down until cool
thank you for your visits and comments
good day

No comments:

Post a Comment