we love the savory recipes isn't it.
here we have a delcious cake, and this is the recipe:
- 200 g flour
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml olive oil or sunflower oil
- 1 baking powder
- 150 g feta
- 75 g pitted black olives
- black pepper
- butter for the pan
- no salt (the feta and the olives are salty enough)
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C
- butter a loaf pan.
- Cut the feta and olives in small dice
- Flour and shake well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and beaten eggs, a little pepper.
- Add oil, milk and cubes of feta and olives.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Check the cooking, then let cool a few minutes before turning out.
Serve warm or cold.
thank you for your visit
and have a nice day