a very very good creme brulee that I prepared yesterday after I returned home with my daughter, we had a little outing with the school to go to the forest, the climate was not in our favor, but we have a good time, I will try tomorrow to mail you some pictures.
my daughter who took care of grenades, it Degrain, seed by seed, and finally in the end I only had half the amount.
I had this recipe note before I begin my blog, At the time I did not even know what was it a blog, and when I noted the recipe, I did not even bother to Note the source, so if that person is still in the blogosphere, I call, ca hihihiih laugh to say, but Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's ... ..
I like that to put the source.
PS: Sorry for the pictures that I n'aqi not love, because it is photos taken at night, and I have a big problem with the pictures of light, and especially my little camera ... therefore I returned this after noon at home, I feri new pictures, because there are only two ramekins, but it will do the trick
Then the recipe:
- 1 grenade
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 20 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 50ml single cream
- 20g shredded coconut (sugar substitute brun0
- Get the pomegranate seeds.
- Spread the seeds in the ramekins (6 for me).
- Heat the coconut milk, cream and sugar.
- Beat the whole eggs and yolks and pour the cream with coconut milk in this preparation.
- Mix without foaming.
- Pour this mixture over the pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle grated coconut and bake 50 minutes at 100 °.
- Let cool and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with sugar and caramelize with a torch.
thank you for your visits.