9.10.11

creme brulee COCONUT AND GRENADA



Hello everyone,
a very very good creme brulee that I prepared yesterday after I returned home with my daughter, we had a little outing with the school to go to the forest, the climate was not in our favor, but we have a good time, I will try tomorrow to mail you some pictures.
my daughter who took care of grenades, it Degrain, seed by seed, and finally in the end I only had half the amount.
I had this recipe note before I begin my blog, At the time I did not even know what was it a blog, and when I noted the recipe, I did not even bother to Note the source, so if that person is still in the blogosphere, I call, ca hihihiih laugh to say, but Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's ... ..
I like that to put the source.
PS: Sorry for the pictures that I n'aqi not love, because it is photos taken at night, and I have a big problem with the pictures of light, and especially my little camera ... therefore I returned this after noon at home, I feri new pictures, because there are only two ramekins, but it will do the trick
thank you
Then the recipe:

Ingredients:
  1. 1 grenade
  2. 100 ml coconut milk
  3. 20 g sugar
  4. 2 eggs
  5. 4 egg yolks
  6. 50ml single cream
  7. 20g shredded coconut (sugar substitute brun0



  1. Get the pomegranate seeds.
  2. Spread the seeds in the ramekins (6 for me).
  3. Heat the coconut milk, cream and sugar.
  4. Beat the whole eggs and yolks and pour the cream with coconut milk in this preparation.
  5. Mix without foaming.
  6. Pour this mixture over the pomegranate seeds.
  7. Sprinkle grated coconut and bake 50 minutes at 100 °.
  8. Let cool and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
  9. Just before serving, sprinkle with sugar and caramelize with a torch.


thank you for your visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment