a very delicious recipe, one of my books in English, but that was with wafers, so I put in the place of speculating, and I changed the amount of sugar, not that it's too sweet, and it was a delight
- 270 gr flour
- 35 gr speculate
- 50 g dark chocolate (if you want a color more chocolate, you can double the amount of chocolate)
- 90 grams of sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 vanilla extract
- 240 ml milk
- 100 ml of oil
- 1 egg
- preheat oven to 200 degrees C
- Mix the flour, baking powder and add all other ingredients.
- Mix vigorously with a spoon until it becomes homogeneous, but do not mix too.
- fill the boxes had already prepared muffin until 3 / 4 height
- Bake at 200 degrees during the first 5 minutes, then reduce temperature to 170 degrees and bake for about 25 minutes.