pour avoir la recette en Francais, cliquez icithis is a brioche that I enjoy doing every time, I found it on Feriel's blog, where you can found all the explanations you need to work it out, by photos.
- 500 g of flour
- 100 g softened butter
- 180 ml warm water 180ml (has to control according to your flour and paste, I would say + 160 ml for me)
- 3tablesponns of dried milk
- 3 tablespoons of caster sugar (100 g for me )
- 1 and half tablespoon of yeast soften in water
- 2 tablespoons of Orange Blossom Water
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolks + a little milk for gilding
- nutella chocolate
In a bowl, pour the flour then put in the order:
eggs, yeast, sugar, dried milk, the Orange blossom water and salt. work by adding warm water gradually until formation of a ball.
after that add softened butter, and continue to knead until absorption of the fat contents.
Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled ,
degas then to divide the paste into small balls, stuff each ball with a small spoon of chocolate
lay out the balls without sticking them in a well-greased pie tin . Let raise a few minutes.
Beat the egg yolks with a teaspoon of milk . Brush over the brioche. decorate with almonds flakes, nigelle seeds or sesam seeds Bake until brown