Preparation of Salmon:
Take a clean piece of salmon and marinate in:
lemon juice, salt,pepper, a pinch of sumac, a pinch of cumin, some garlic (powder or chopped) and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
Strain the salmon and grill it on both sides.
As for me I used my electrical " George Foreman" grill that has the option of removing the extra fat, giving you a mouth-watering , low-fat result.
You can notice a little hand taking the boiled egg.......hihihi
Black-eyed beans salad :
The recipe comes from djouza :
- Black eye beans, soaked overnight
- 1 onion, diced (fresh white onion)
- 1 bell pepper, diced (red or green) (I only had frozen, so I put them in oil to release the water)
- 1 can of tuna
- Some pieces of feta (I did not have any , I used some gruyere)
- 1 hard boiled egg
- Olives (green ,diced)
- 1 small hot pepper, diced
- Mixture of parsley, coriander, mint
- Vinegar, oil and salt
soak the beans overnight in water adding a pinch of baking powder . The next day rinse them thoroughly cook them until soft. Drain and let cool.
Dice the onion , bell pepper and chili. Add half the tin of tuna and some of the feta.Season to taste and mix.
Adjust the seasoning and finish with a layer of sliced tuna and the remaining feta. Garnish with boiled egg , olives and the mixture of parsley and mint. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Thank you for your visit
Thank you for your comment
and please subscribe to my newsletter